Any debt collector chatting with anyone except that the buyer for the intended purpose of acquiring location information on the customer shall —
(1) determine himself, suggest that he could be confirming or location that is correcting regarding the customer, and, as long as expressly required, determine their company;
(2) perhaps perhaps not suggest that such customer owes any financial obligation;
(3) perhaps maybe not talk to such individual more often than once unless required to take action by such individual or unless your debt collector fairly thinks that the sooner reaction of these individual is erroneous or incomplete and therefore such individual now has proper or complete location information;
(4) perhaps maybe perhaps not communicate by post card;
(5) perhaps perhaps perhaps not make use of any language or icon on any envelope or perhaps in the articles of any interaction effected because of the mails or telegram that indicates that your debt collector is within the commercial collection agency business or that the interaction pertains to the number of a financial obligation; and
(6) following the financial obligation collector understands the customer is represented by a lawyer pertaining to the topic financial obligation and has understanding of, or can easily ascertain, such lawyer’s title and target, maybe perhaps not talk to anybody apart from that lawyer, unless the attorney does not react within an acceptable time frame to interaction through the financial obligation collector.